WHERE DO I START?
- Before you can start learning with us, or even book your Theory Test you need to first apply for a UK Provisional Licence. This can be done online (Click here) or by completing A D1 application form, available at your local Post Office.
To be eligible for your Provisonal License for a car, moped or motorcycle you must:
- be resident in the United Kingdom - The service differs in Northern Ireland.
- meet the minimum age requirement
- meet the minimum eyesight requirement
- not be prevented from driving for any reason.
- pay £34* by MasterCard, Visa, Electron, Maestro or Delta debit or credit card
- have a valid UK passport or other form of identity
- have your National Insurance number if known
- provide details of your current and all previous addresses in the last 3 years.
*Price correct at August 2015. Click here for latest price.
- You can apply for a provisional driving licence at 15 years and 9 months old.
- You can start driving when you’re:
- 17 years old to drive a car
- 16 years old to ride a moped or light quad bike
- Your licence will state when and whether you can start driving different vehicles.