top of page
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A full provisional license is required to attend lessons.
2. £9.99 lesson must be bought together with at least one other full price lesson and must be paid for in advance.
3. Only provisional license holders are eligible for offers.
4. Only beginner pupils are eligible for introductory offers.
5. Pupils who have booked their test prior to joining TDL may not qualify for introductory offers.
6. One introductory offer per customer only,introductory offers may not be repeated.
7. Introductory offers are for new customers only.
8. Lessons may be booked singularly as long as one lesson is paid for in advance.
9. Student discounts are for “pay as you go” lessons only.
10. Manual Lessons 50 minutes and Automatic Lessons are 45 minutes long.
11. Pass Plus and Motorway lessons are 60 minutes long
12. Block booking payments are valid for a maximum 12 months from date of purchase AND for no longer than 6 months from the date of the last appointment in respect of the scheduling of unused lessons.
13. Vehicle used in lesson may be subject to change without prior notice.
14. Any request to refund prepaid lessons must be made within 14 days from the date of payment.
15. No refunds will be issued after 14 days.
16. Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months from purchase.
17.Lessons may be postponed or cancelled, but 2 working days NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the FULL relevant fees becoming due to the instructor.
18. Test Packages may be postponed or cancelled, but at least 3 FULL WORKING DAYS NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN.
19. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the FULL relevant fees becoming due to the instructor.
20. Intensive courses may be postponed or cancelled, but at least 14 FULL WORKING DAYS NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the FULL relevant fees becoming due to the instructor.
21. All cancellations are accepted only at the discretion of the instructor and are liable to be charged for.
22. Pupils may only use our cars for the test when they are driving at test standard. This is strictly at the discretion of the diving instructor, whose decision is final.
23. Threatening behaviour toward TDL instructors will not be tolerated. TDL reserve the right to cancel part or full lessons in such circumstances. All fees with respect to cancelled lessons will remain payable to the instructor in their entirety.
Complaints procedure: All complaints in the first instance should be directed to the instructor. If there are further Disputes or complaints please raise the issue in writing to TDL or via the Contact Us form on our website where we will respond in 7-10 Working Days.
TDL Driving School Ltd. is Registered in England under company number 09735876.
bottom of page